Gift Certificate Sale, Updates & Closures
- The semi-annual gift certificate sale is in effect for the month of December.
- The office will be closed for Christmas/New Years from December 23rd through January 1st and reopen on January 2nd.
- Dr. Smith will is finishing his MPH this semester, and office hours will be back to "normal" after December 15th with more openings available.
- We will be out of Network with United Healthcare and their affiliates beginning August 8th, 2016 and with Aetna and their affiliates beginning October 9, 2016.
+Doctor Morgan Smith specializes in treating Sports Injuries, extremities, and many chronic pain syndromes not commonly treated by other chiropractors. He is extremely talented at his craft and strives to offer a very comfortable and personal environment.
Of course, you don't have to be an athlete to get treated in our clinic! The majority of our patients live or work in either Decatur or Atlanta. Doctor Smith is one of the few Palmer West Chiropractors practicing in Georgia and the difference in the approach is immediately obvious.
We work by appointment only in an intimate setting. When you are here, all attention is focused on you and your health. It is a personal goal of the office to not overlap patients and to not keep you waiting. That being said, please arrive for your appointment on time. We offer a variety of physical therapies and healing modalities each of which we tailor to suit the individual's needs. We will employ a wide range of modalities and techniques until we discover what works best for you.
Same and next day appointments are often available, and and times for these can be found on both our Facebook and Twitter pages below. Please note that same day openings are listed on the facebook page and can be scheduled through the online booking system.
Meet the Other Providers in the Office
- We are proud to welcome Jessica Santucci to the practice. Jessica is a Doctor of Physical Therapy and Board Certified Orthopedic Clinical Specialist.